At a Glance
- Capacities: 0-1kN/0-10Nm to 0-250kN/0-2500Nm
- Output: 1.5-3.0mV/V
- Accuracy: <±0.1%/RC
- Environmental Protection: IP65
- Custom Versions Available
- Reduced Cross Talk Guarantees Optimum Performance
- Ideal for use in the Geotechnical and Materials Testing Sectors
- Customisation Available to Suit Your Specific Application
- Ideal for use in Most Industrial Environments
The DBBSS/TSF dual axis force and torque sensor is a compact and accurate transducer designed to measure both static torque and axial load in clockwise and counter-clockwise / tension and compression respectively.
The unique design of the 2-axis force and torque sensor ensures that crosstalk between the axes is minimised, with less than 1% being typical, whilst maintaining an excellent accuracy of better than 0.1% of rated capacity in both torque and force modes.
The DBBSS/TSF 2 axis force and torque sensor series is used widely in the geotechnical and materials testing sectors where it is employed as a central component on pieces of high accuracy analytical test equipment, although its design lends itself to a huge range of other applications where dual-axis measurement is required.
The nature applications where the 2 axis force and torque sensor may be used is likely to require customisation in terms of size, capacity and the configuration of mounting holes or fixtures, and so we are pleased to say that design modifications to fit the DBBSS/TSF to your application can be offered with little or no effect on cost.
Please contact our expert sales team using the form in the sidebar, or call us on +44 (0) 1189 817339 and we will be happy to help
1/10, 2.5/25, 5/50
10/100, 25/250, 25/500
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Pancake Load Cell | Low Profile Force Sensor | DSCC
0-5kN up to 0-1000kN
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg