At a Glance
- For use with all T24 Acquisition Modules
- Works With An Unlimited Number of T24 Modules
- Powered by 2x ‘AA’ Alkaline Batteries
- Up To 40 Hours Continuous Operation
- IP67 Rated
- Easy Portable On-Site Wireless Monitoring
- Ideal for UNLIMITED Multi-Channel Applications
- For BOTH Indoor & Outdoor Environments
- Waterproof Enclosure
- Fantastic Transmission Range – Up to 800 metres!
The T24-HR is a roaming wireless portable handheld receiver display designed for use with an unlimited number T24 wireless telemetry acquisition modules.
The roaming wireless portable handheld receiver display is very easy to use; simply by press the ‘play’ button and it will locate the strongest T24 signal and display the identification tag of the module followed by the current measurement value. For sites with many modules, the indicator generates a list internally that can be scrolled through at will.
The T24-HR roaming wireless portable handheld receiver display is configured using either a T24-BSu or T24-BSi base station and can be set to power-on and power-off the remote acquisition module. It is powered by 2x ‘AA’ batteries and has a range of up to 800 metres.
For applications where a single acquisition module is being used, the T24-HS Simple Handheld Telemetry Display is ideal.
Please contact our expert sales team using the quick enquiry form on the right, call us on +44 (0) 1189 817339, or send an email to [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you with your enquiry.
Software downloads to accompany the T24 modules are available below – a T24 base station is required to use the software and configure T24 modules. A brief description of what each piece of software does is as follows:
- T24 Toolkit – This is used to configure the settings on all T24 modules.
- T24Log100 – Offers up to 100 channels of simultaneous monitoring and data logging.
- T24 Quick View – Allows monitoring and logging of data from a single data provider.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Pancake Load Cell | Low Profile Force Sensor | DSCC
0-5kN up to 0-1000kN From Ø107mm x 35mm Height
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg