At a Glance
- 39.5mm Diameter
- Ranges: 0-60 cmH2O up to 0-200 mH2O
- Accuracy: 0.1% /0.2% FSO
- Outputs: 2-wire 4-20mA (others on request)
- Environmental Protection: IP68 Fully Submersible
- IS and Ex ia Versions
- Only 39.5mm Diameter
- Ideal for Sewage & Wastewater
- HART® Communication (Setting of Offset, Span and Damping)
- For Use in Ground Water Level Measurement & Rain Spillway Basins
- Fully Submersible for Long-Term Immersion
- High Overpressure Capable
- IS and Ex ia Intrinsically Safe Versions Optional for Fuel Storage
The LMK382H sewage level sensor Hart® communication has a diameter of 39.5mm and is designed to measure in sewage, wastewater and higher viscous media from 0-60cmH20 up to 0-200 mH2O. Other applications include:
- Ground Water Level Measurement
- Rain Spillway Basins
- Waste Water Treatment
- Water Recycling
- Fuel Storage
- Tank Farms
- Biogas Plants
The LMK382H is Hart® communication ready on both its standard 2-wire version and the IS and EX ia versions. It is constructed of high-quality stainless steel offering good long term stability and a high overpressure capability.
IS-versions and Ex ia = intrinsically safe for gas and dust versions are available to measure pressure in extreme environments.
Alternatively, if price is an issue, we can offer our LMK382 wastewater level sensor which has the same diameter and measures 0-40 cmH2O up to 0-200 mH2O but without Hart® Communication enabled.
Need a narrower water level sensor? Try our LMP307 water tank level sensor which has a diameter of Ø26.5mm and can measure from 0-1mH20 up to 0-250mH20.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm