At a Glance
- 39.5mm Diameter
- Ranges: 0-40 cmH2O up to 0-200 mH2O
- Accuracy: 0.35 % FSO (standard) / 0.25% (optional)
- Outputs: 2-wire 4-20mA, 3-wire 0-10V (others on request)
- Environmental Protection: IP68 Fully Submersible
- IS and Ex ia Versions
- Only 39.5mm Diameter
- Ideal for Sewage & Wastewater
- For Use in Drinking Water Abstraction
- Fully Submersible for Long-Term Immersion
- High Overpressure Capable
- IS and Ex ia Intrinsically Safe Versions Optional
The LMK382 wastewater level sensor has a diameter of 39.5mm and is designed to measure in wastewater, sewage and higher viscosity media from 0-40cmH20 up to 0-200 mH2O. It can also be used drinking water abstraction.
The LMK382 wastewater level sensor is constructed of high-quality stainless steel offering good long term stability, along with a ceramic sensing element.
IS-versions and Ex ia = intrinsically safe for gas and dust versions are available to measure pressure in extreme environments.
Need a narrower water level sensor? Try our LMP307 water tank level sensor which has a diameter of Ø26.5mm and can measure from 0-1mH20 up to 0-250mH20.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
- Platform Load Cell | Single Point Load Cell | 0-250g to 0-40kg | OBUG0-250g to 0-40kgFrom £123
- Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM0-1kg up to 0-30,000kgFrom £244Buy Online
- Handheld Load Cell Indicator | Digital Display | TR150From £296Buy Online
- Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD0-5mm to 0-100mmFrom £409Buy Online