At a Glance
- 35mm Diameter
- Ranges: 0-4 mH2O up to 0-100 mH2O
- Accuracy: 0.5 % FSO
- Outputs: 2-wire 4-20mA (others on request)
- Environmental Protection: IP68 Fully Submersible
- SIL 2 (safety integrity level) Versions
- Only 35mm Diameter
- Flush Mounted for Easy Cleaning
- Ideal for Sewage & Sludge
- Fully Submersible for Long-Term Immersion
- SIL 2 (safety integrity level) Versions Optional
The LMK807 plastic level sensor is low cost and ideal for sewage, sludge and other aggressive media, thanks to its flush-mounted ceramic sensor element. The flush mounting means any solid parts of the viscous media can be easily cleaned from the sensor. Various cable and elastomer materials are available to achieve maximum media compatibility.
It has a diameter of 35mm and measures in media from 0-4mH20 up to 0-100 mH2O.
The LMK807 plastic level sensor can be offered with SIL 2 (safety integrity level) according to IEC 61508 / IEC 61511.
Alternatively, try our stainless steel wastewater level sensor with a slightly wider diameter of 39.5mm with a measuring range of 0-40cmH20 up to 100mH20.
Need a narrower water level sensor? Try our LMP307 water tank level sensor which has a diameter of Ø26.5mm and can measure from 0-1mH20 up to 0-250mH20.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm