At a Glance
- 45mm Diameter
- Ranges: 0-0.4 mH2O up to 0-100 mH2O
- Accuracy: 0.25 % / 0.35% FSO
- Outputs: 2-wire 4-20mA, 3-wire 0-10V (others on request)
- Environmental Protection: IP68 Fully Submersible
- Chemical Resistance
- Only 45mm Diameter
- Capacitive Ceramic Sensor
- Flush Mounted for Easy Cleaning
- Ideal for Sewage & Sludge
- Fully Submersible for Long-Term Immersion
- High Overpressure Capability
- Different Cable and Seal Available
The LMK809 plastic capacitive level sensor is ideal for sewage, sludge and other aggressive media, thanks to its flush-mounted ceramic sensor element. The flush mounting means any solid parts of the viscous media can be easily cleaned from the sensor. Various cable and seal materials are available to achieve maximum media compatibility.
It has a diameter of 45mm and measures in media from 0-0.4 mH2O up to 0-100 mH2O. If you require a plastic level sensor with a narrower diameter try our LMK807 plastic level sensor which has a diameter of 35mm.
This LMK809 plastic capacitive level sensor has a higher accuracy of 0.35% of full scale as standard (0.25% optional) than our alternative plastic level sensor LMK807 which has an accuracy of 0.5%.
Need a narrower water level sensor? Try our LMP307 water tank level sensor which has a diameter of Ø26.5mm and can measure from 0-1mH20 up to 0-250mH20. Alternatively, see our full range of level sensors.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm