At a Glance
- 39.5mm Diameter
- Ranges: 0-40 cmH2O up to 0-200 mH2O
- Accuracy: 0.1 % / 0.25 % FSO
- Outputs: 2-wire 4-20mA (others on request)
- Environmental Protection: IP68 Fully Submersible
- IS and Ex ia Versions
- Slimline Only 39.5mm Diameter
- Ideal for Shipbuilding & Offshore Applications
- Shipping Approvals Inc. LR-Certificate, DNV GL, ABS & CCS
- Suitable for Ballast & Storage Tanks
- For Use in Drinking Water Abstraction & Desalinization Plants
- Fully Submersible for Long-Term Immersion
- High Overload Resistance
- IS and Ex ia Intrinsically Safe Versions Optional
- Assembling & Probe Flange & Mounting Clamp Accessories Available
The LMK458 ballast tank level sensor is only 39.5mm in diameter and comes with shipbuilding industry recognised certification, including LR-certificate (Lloyd´s Register), DNV GL Approval ( (Det Norske Veritas ▪ Germanischer Lloyd), ABS-certificate (American Bureau of Shipping) and CCS-certificate (China Classification Society). Thanks to these recognised certifications, it is ideal for level measurement in ballast and storage tanks. It is designed specifically for use in water, drinking water abstraction and desalinization plants.
This ballast tank level sensor has a permissible operating temperature of up to +125°C and is constructed of high-quality stainless steel offering good long term stability. Other housing materials include CuNi10Fe1Mn to give good resistant against seawater.
IS-versions and Ex ia = intrinsically safe for gas and dust versions are available to measure pressure in extreme environments. Please also see our Pi99EX ATEX ready level sensor to measure levels in fuel & diesel oil applications.
Have a look at our other shipbuilding certified pressure transducers including the DMK457 Ceramic Shipbuilding Offshore Pressure Transducer which measures 0-400mbar up to 0-600bar and DMP457 Stainless Steel Shipbuilding Offshore Pressure Transducer measuring from 0-100mbar up to 0-600bar.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm