At a Glance
- Ranges: 0-100mbar up to 0-400bar
- Outputs: RS485 with Modbus RTU Protocol
- Accuracy: <±0.25%
- 500Hz Measurement Rate
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Excellent Long-Term Stability
- Perfect Thermal Behavior
- With RS485 Interface Which Uses the Communication Protocol Modbus RTUs
- Binary Form Data Transfer
- Ideal for Industrial Applications
- Stainless Steel 316L Robust Construction
- Customised Versions Available to Suit Your Application
- Fast and Simple Setup with Custom Process Connections
The DCT531 RS485 pressure sensor is designed for the measurement of gas and liquid pressure in industrial applications including plant and mechanical engineering. It has an RS485 interface which uses the communication protocol Modbus RTU. The Modbus protocol is based on a master-slave architecture with which up to 247 slaves can be questioned by a master. The data will transfer in binary form.
Thanks to its stainless steel 316L pressure port, housing and diaphragm, it is suited to most industrial applications so long as the contact medium is compatible with stainless steel. Optional pressure port with G 1/2″ flush for use up to a maximum pressure of 40 bar is available on request. Plus, we can provide a welded pressure sensor as an option for more aggressive environments.
In addition, it has perfect thermal behaviour and excellent long-term stability.
We are also able to customise the DCT531 RS485 pressure sensor to suit your exact requirements if necessary, whilst ensuring a minimal effect on price and availability. Contact us today.
All dimensions are in mm.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
- Platform Load Cell | Single Point Load Cell | 0-250g to 0-40kg | OBUG0-250g to 0-40kgFrom £123
- Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM0-1kg up to 0-30,000kgFrom £244Buy Online
- Handheld Load Cell Indicator | Digital Display | TR150From £296Buy Online
- Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD0-5mm to 0-100mmFrom £409Buy Online