At a Glance
- Ranges: 0-400mbar up to 0-600bar
- Gauge / Absolute
- Outputs: 4-20mA / 0-10Vdc
- Supply: 8-32Vdc / 10-28Vdc / 14-30Vdc
- Accuracy: ≤±0.5% FSO
- Pressure Measurements in Pasty, Polluted or Aggressive Media
- Ideal for Oxygen Applications
- Pressure Port G 1/2″ Flush for Paste-Like and Polluted Media
- Pressure Port G 1/2″ Open Port PVDF for Aggressive Media
- Various Mechanical & Electrical Configurations
The DMK331 industrial aggressive media pressure sensor is designed for pressure measurement in aggressive media and for oxygen applications from 0-400mbar up to 0-600bar. It is ideal for use in plant and machine engineering, energy industry, environmental engineering (water – sewage – recycling) and medical technology applications.
Its design features a pressure port G 1/2″ flush for paste-like and polluted media and a pressure port G 1/2″ open port PVDF for aggressive media. It can also be used in oxygen applications.
The DMK331 uses a ceramic pressure sensor so if the media is polluted, viscous or pasty, the sensor can be installed with the ceramic sensor face approx. 2mm from the front of the process connection, ensuring no clogging inside the pressure port.
Various supply options of 8-32Vdc, 10-28Vdc, 14-30V dc are available along with 4-20mA and 0-10Vdc supply options. The DMK331 industrial aggressive media pressure sensor also comes with various mechanical and electrical connections to suit your application.
We are also able to customise the DMK331 industrial aggressive media pressure sensor to suit your exact requirements if necessary, whilst ensuring a minimal effect on price and availability. Request pricing.
For alternative pressure transducers with a flush pressure port see our flush diaphragm pressure sensor range.
With Standard G1/2″ DIN 3852 Connection (mm)
For alternative mechanical connection dimensions, please refer to the datasheet.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg