At a Glance
- 2.4GHz Operating Frequency (Licence Free)
- Potentiometer Input
- 500Ω to 100kΩ Input Range
- Wireless Monitoring for your Potentiometer Sensor Application
- Miniature PCB Ideal for OEM Integration
- High Speed Updates 200 per Second>
- Simple Wireless Setup
- Fantastic Wireless Transmission Range – Up to 800 metres!
- Very Low Power Consumption
The T24-RA wireless potentiometer transmitter module enables high accuracy wireless measurement of signals from any potentiometer type sensor or measurement device with a resistance of between 500 and 100,000 ohms, this includes linear displacement sensors and angular position sensors.
Transmission ranges of up to 600 metres are possible using the internal antenna, while the use of an external antenna increases transmission range up to 800 metres.
The T24-RA wireless potentiometer transmitter module requires a power supply of just 3Vdc to operate which is typically provided by 2x ‘AA’ batteries and provides a highly stable, high resolution signal that can be received by any of the T24 range of 2.4GHz telemetry instrumentation.
Output rates of up to 200 readings/second are possible with an accuracy of <±0.01% of full scale input.
The compact T24-RA wireless potentiometer transmitter module can be integrated into your sensor if sufficient space is available. Alternatively, it can be mounted into either the T24-ACM (2x ‘D’ size batteries), T24-ACMi (2x ‘AA’ size batteries) or miniature T24-ACMm battery-powered modules to complete your wireless sensor.
Please contact our expert sales team using the form in the sidebar, call us on +44 (0) 1189 817339, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you with your enquiry.
Software downloads to accompany the T24 modules are available below – a T24 base station is required to use the software and configure T24 modules. A brief description of what each piece of software does is as follows:
- T24 Toolkit – This is used to configure the settings on all T24 modules.
- T24Log100 – Offers up to 100 channels of simultaneous monitoring and data logging.
- T24 Quick View – Allows monitoring and logging of data from a single data provider.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty