At a Glance
- For use with all T24 Acqusition Modules
- Single Channel
- Up to 1 Year Life from 2x ‘AAA’ Batteries!
- Sub-Miniature IP50 Rated Enclosure
- Field Connection Terminals
- Optional BB1 Battery Pack (2x ‘AAA’ size)
- Very Compact Only 76mm Length!
- Our Smallest T24 Enclosure
- Protected from Water Spray
- Fast and Simple Installation – Screw Type Wiring Terminals
- Fantastic Transmission Range – Up to 500 metres!
The T24-ACMm ultra-mini wireless transmitter module provides an ultra-compact and mounting enclosure suitable for any of the T24 telemetry acquisition modules; T24-SA, T24-SAf, T24-IA & T24-VA. You will need to purchase the external ‘e’ suffix version of the acquisition module to utilise this antenna.
The T24-ACMm is supplied with your chosen T24 acquisition module installed when you purchase the two together, leaving you to simply wire your sensor into the screw-type wiring terminals and connect the optional T24-BB1 battery holder which contains 2x ‘AAA’ size batteries and you are ready to go.
The T24-ACMm ultra-mini wireless transmitter module enclosure is rated to IP50 making it suitable for use in many general industrial and laboratory environments where the integrated antenna provides a transmission range of up to 500 metres in ideal conditions.
The potential battery life using 2x ‘AAA’ size cells is up to 1 year depending on the configuration of your system.
Software downloads to accompany the T24 modules are available below – a T24 base station is required to use the software and configure T24 modules. A brief description of what each piece of software does is as follows:
- T24 Toolkit – This is used to configure the settings on all T24 modules.
- T24Log100 – Offers up to 100 channels of simultaneous monitoring and data logging.
- T24 Quick View – Allows monitoring and logging of data from a single data provider.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm