At a Glance
- For use with all T24 Acqusition Modules
- Single Channel
- Up to 1 Year Life from 2x ‘AAA’ Batteries!
- Sub-Miniature IP50 Rated Enclosure
- Field Connection Terminals
- Optional BB1 Battery Pack (2x ‘AAA’ size)
- Very Compact Only 76mm Length!
- Our Smallest T24 Enclosure
- Protected from Water Spray
- Fast and Simple Installation – Screw Type Wiring Terminals
- Fantastic Transmission Range – Up to 500 metres!
The T24-ACMm ultra-mini wireless transmitter module provides an ultra-compact and mounting enclosure suitable for any of the T24 telemetry acquisition modules; T24-SA, T24-SAf, T24-IA & T24-VA. You will need to purchase the external ‘e’ suffix version of the acquisition module to utilise this antenna.
The T24-ACMm is supplied with your chosen T24 acquisition module installed when you purchase the two together, leaving you to simply wire your sensor into the screw-type wiring terminals and connect the optional T24-BB1 battery holder which contains 2x ‘AAA’ size batteries and you are ready to go.
The T24-ACMm ultra-mini wireless transmitter module enclosure is rated to IP50 making it suitable for use in many general industrial and laboratory environments where the integrated antenna provides a transmission range of up to 500 metres in ideal conditions.
The potential battery life using 2x ‘AAA’ size cells is up to 1 year depending on the configuration of your system.
|Modulation Method||MS (QPSK)|
|Radio Type||Transceiver (2 way)|
|Data Rate||250||K bits / second|
|*Tests conducted in an open field site with the transmitter at the top of a 3m pole. The receiver was mounted 1.5m off the ground.|
Ordering Codes & Options
|Input Modules (Determined by Order Code)|
|T24-ACMm-SA||Strain Gauge (load cells, force transducers, pressure sensors, etc.).|
|T24-ACMm-SAf||Fast Strain Gauge (2kHz version of the above).|
|T24-ACMm-IA||Current (4-20mA or 0-20mA input).|
|T24-ACMm-VA||Voltage (0-5Vdc, 0-10Vdc, 0-4.5Vdc, 1-5Vdc, 1-6Vdc, etc.).|
|T24-ACMm-TA||Temperature (for PT100 type 385 sensors).|
|T24-ACMm-PA||Pulse (Outputs in rpm, Hz, and time, actual pulse counting and measuring the period between pulses).|
|T24-ACMm-RA||Potentiometer (for any potentiometer-based sensor with a resistance).|
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
- Platform Load Cell | Single Point Load Cell | 0-250g to 0-40kg | OBUG0-250g to 0-40kgFrom £123
- Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM0-1kg up to 0-30,000kgFrom £244Buy Online
- Handheld Load Cell Indicator | Digital Display | TR150From £296Buy Online
- Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD0-5mm to 0-100mmFrom £409Buy Online