At a Glance
- Single Channel Version
- For use with all DSC Card models
- 9-pin D-type & Field Terminal Connections
- 3x Screen Clamps for EMC Termination
- Available as PCB-only or fitted in an IP65 ABS case
- Designed to Take 1 DSC Card for Easy PC or PLC Communications
- Various Mounting Options to Suit Your Application – With Wall, Surface or DIN Rail Mounts
- Improved Transducer Results with Digital Linearisation and Temperature Compensation
- Harsh Environment Option – Total Dust & Low Pressure Water Jet Protected Enclosure
The DSJ1 strain gauge load cell digitiser module is designed to house one DSC Digital Strain Card and provides a convenient and robust method of field connection. There are options for wall, surface or DIN rail mounting.
Designed to be mounted in-line with the transducer, the DSJ1 PCB is available either on its own or mounted in an IP65 enclosure.
For multiple channel requirements the 4-way DSJ4 digitiser mounting module is available.
|Connection||1 x 8 way 2 part terminal for load cell and temperature sensor connections (2.5mm² cable max)|
|1 x 5 way 2 part terminal for Digital Data and Power (2.5mm² cable max)|
|1 x 3 way 2 part terminal for DSC digital I/O|
|1 x 9 way D type connector for digital data|
|Dimensions||135 x 73 x 18mm PCB only|
|Enclosure Material||Sealed to IP65 with cable entries via IP67 glands (when supplied with option of enclosure)|
|Storage temperature||-20 to +70˚C|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to +50˚C|
|Relative Humidity||95% maximum non condensing|
|Safety/Low Voltage Directive||73/23/EEC amended by 93/68/EEC|
|EMC Directive||European EMC Directive 2004/108/EC, Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC|
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty