At a Glance
- Up to 4 Channels
- For use with RS485 Output DSC Cards
- Connect up to 32 DSJ4s on 1 Digital Bus
- 9-pin D-type & Field Terminal Connections
- Available as PCB-only or fitted in an IP65 ABS case
- Simple & Easy Connection and Mounting of up to 4 x DSC Cards
- Fast & Easy PC or PLC Communications
- Various Mounting Options to Suit Your Application – With Wall, Surface or DIN Rail Mounts
- Improved Transducer Results with Digital Linearisation and Temperature Compensation
- Harsh Environment Option – Total Dust & Low Pressure Water Jet Protected Enclosure
The DSJ4 strain gauge load cell digitiser module is designed to house up to four DSC Digital Strain Cards and provides a convenient and robust method of field connection. There are options for wall, surface or DIN rail mounting.
Designed to be mounted in-line with the transducer, the DSJ4 PCB is available either on its own or mounted in an IP65 enclosure.
For single channel applications the DSJ1 digitiser mounting module is available.
|Connection||4 x 8 way 2 part terminals for Load Cell Connections (2.5mm² cable max)|
|1 x 5 way 2 part terminals for Digital Data & Power (2.5mm² cable max)|
|2 x 9 way D type connectors for Digital Data & Power|
|Cable Length||Maximum length from DSJ4 to Load Cell 3 metres|
|Maximum length of Digital Data, 1000 metres|
|Dimensions of ABS case||200 x 120 x 75mm excluding glands|
|Environmental of ABS case||Sealed to IP65 with cable entries via IP67 glands supplied fitted|
|Storage temperature||-20 to +70˚C|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to +50˚C|
|Relative Humidity||95% maximum non condensing|
|European EMC Directive||2004/108/EC|
|Low Voltage Directive||2006/95/EC|
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty