At a Glance
- 17mm Diameter
- Ranges: 0-6mH2O up to 0-200mH2O
- Outputs: 2 wire 4-20mA
- Environmental Protection: IP68 Fully Submersible
- Accuracy: ≤±0.5 %/FSO
- Ceramic Sensor
- Very Compact Only 17mm Diameter
- Suitable for Use in 3/4″ Pipes
- Ideal for Groundwater Monitoring & Depth Measurement in Wells
- Fully Submersible & Long-Term Immersion Protected
- Excellent Long-Term Stability
- Excellent Linearity
- Customisation Available
The LMK306 hydrostatic water level sensor is only 17mm in diameter making it ideal for 3/4″ submerged pipes. It is suitable for use in clean or slightly contaminated water and thin fluids, plus it can be supplied with various cable sheath materials in order to achieve maximum media compatibility.
Thanks to its compact diameter body and IP68 fully submersible protection rating, it is ideal to use in groundwater monitoring, depth & level measurement in wells, drinking water abstraction and level measurement in both open and closed tanks.
The LMK306 hydrostatic water level sensor delivers optimum resolution through its low noise characteristics coupled with very good accuracy of <±0.5% of full-scale output and excellent long-term stability.
Need a higher accuracy level sensor? Try our water tank level sensor LMP307 with a range of 0-1mH20 up to 0-250mH20 and various accuracies of <0.1 % / <0.25 % / <0.35 % of the full scale output.
Product Dimensions (mm/in)
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty