At a Glance
- Ranges: 0-500mbar up to 0-700bar
- Vacuum & Compound Options
- Outputs: USB ASCII Data Stream
- Environmental Protection: IP67
- Accuracy: <±0.15%/FS
- Gauge, Sealed Gauge or Absolute Reference Versions
- Ideal for Both General Purpose and Industrial Applications
- IP67 Immersible Protection as Standard
- Monitoring/Data Logging Software Included
- Bulk Production Available
- Customised Versions
- Simple Setup with Custom Process Connections
Applied Measurements Pa600-USB digital industrial USB pressure sensor is an easy way of getting pressure measurements straight to your PC or laptop. To use you simply need to install the sensor and connect the cable, plug the USB interface DSCUSB into the USB port of your computer or laptop and download the free software to get started.
The pressure sensor itself has a high accuracy of <±0.15% full scale and is extremely compact. It features a high-performance ceramic sensing element and once connected to the USB interface delivers precise pressure measurements with its 24-bit digitisation circuit to a resolution of 1 part in 20,000.
The DSCUSB needs no external power cable as it takes all the power it needs directly from the USB port of your PC or laptop.
The USB Pressure Sensor is supplied with powerful, user-friendly software which is free to download. It enables real-time monitoring as a displayed value or visually as a live graph whilst simultaneously recording pressure data into a CSV file at rates of up to 100Hz for later review and analysis in your preferred spreadsheet software.
Additionally, the software allows you to change configuration settings including:
• Measurement Units: The standard scaling units (bar) can be changed to psi, kPa, millibar and many others with just a few clicks.
• Sampling Rate: 1Hz to 100Hz is possible, with lower rates offering higher resolution
• Digital Filtering: Allows you to smooth out any unwanted pressure fluctuation from your
If you have multiple Pa600-USB pressor sensors in use, you can use our DSCLOG24 software which allows up to 24 channels of measurement.
Each Pa600-USB pressure sensor is supplied in a compact carrying case with its USB interface module and connecting cables along with a UKAS traceable calibration certificate.
|Input Pressure Range|
|Nominal Pressure Range||Bar (gauge, absolute or sealed gauge||0-0.5||0-1||0-2||0-5||0-10||0-20||0-50||0-100||0-250||0-400||0-600||0-700|
|Compound Ranges||Bar||-||-1…0 *||-1…+2 *||-1…+5||-1…+9||-1...+19||-1...+29||-||-||-||-||-|
|*<±0.1% / FS (BFSL) accuracy not possible in this range|
|Output Signal & Supply Voltage||Wiring System||Output||Supply Voltage||Input Current|
|Pa600-USB||USB||ASCII Data Stream||5Vdc (via USB port)||<75mA|
|Accuracy (non-linearity, hysteresis, repeatability)||% Full Scale Output||<±0.15 (BFSL)
<±0.1 (BFSL) optional
|Sampling Rate||Hz||1-100 (user selectable)|
|Measurement Units||-||bar (default), psi, mbar, kPa, Pa, MPa, torr, kgf/cm2 (user selectable)|
|Permissible Temperatures & Thermal Effects|
|Media Temperature||˚C||-40 to +135|
|Ambient Temperature||˚C||-20 to +85|
|Storage Temperature||˚C||-20 to +85|
|Compensated Temperature Range||˚C||+20 to +80|
|Thermal Zero Shift (TZS)||% / FS / ˚C||<±0.02 typical|
|Thermal Span Shift (TSS)||% output / ˚C||<-0.015|
|Electromagnetic Compatibility||CE Compliant|
|Shock||100 g / 11 ms|
|Vibration||10 g RMS (20 ... 2000 Hz)|
|Housing & process connection||303 Stainless Steel
316L Stainless Steel (optional)
|‘O’ ring seals||Viton
|Diaphragm||Ceramic Al2O3 96 %|
|Media wetted parts||Housing and process connection, ‘O’ ring seal, diaphragm|
|Operational life||pressure cycles||> 100 x 106|
|Environmental Protection||Gauge Reference ≤ 50bar : IP65 /
Absolute, Sealed Gauge or >50bar Range : IP67
|Software Compatibility||MS Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10|
|Sensor Cable Assembly Length||metres||1.5 (standard) / 5 (optional)|
USB Pressure Sensor Pa600-USB Outline
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty