At a Glance
- Live View and Log Data from up to 24 Channels from DSC, DCell or DSCUSB Devices
- Ideal for Multi-Channel Systems
- Download Data to a CSV file for MS Excel and Other Data Analysis Programs
- Configure Set Number of Channels, Communication Settings, Title & Description
- Make it Specific to you – Settings can be Stored & Saved
- Fast & Easy to Configure
- Works with ASCII or MantraBus Protocols & USB Versions
- NO COST – FREE Downloadable Software
The DSCLOG24 data logging software is FREE to download and is designed for use with our DSC load cell RS232 or RS485 converter card, DCell miniature load cell digitiser and DSCUSB strain gauge to USB load cell interface. This software enables the viewing and data logging of up to 24 channels of data, perfect for multi-channel applications. The data can then be logged to a CSV file for MS Excel and other spreadsheet and data analysis programs. The DSCLOG24 data logging software allows for live data readings and logging at rates up 100Hz. That’s 100 readings per second!
The user-friendly configurable DSCLOG24 data logging software allows you to set the name of the main title, number of channels needed, the communication setting for separate channels and the name of each channel. All these settings can be saved and stored on the DSCLOG24 software, for immediate upload the next time the software is used.
The DSCLOG24 toolkit also allows you to calibrate your transducer with the DSC converter card, DCell miniature load cell digitiser or DSC-USB converter in your required engineering units and resolution (or let us do this part for you as we can offer a UKAS traceable calibration service).
There are several load cell and strain gauge digitisers available to use with the DSCLOG24 software. Details of them can be found below:
- DCell Load Cell Digitiser – Miniature ‘puck’ format designed for use within the body of the load cell
- DSC Load Cell Digitiser – Larger card format allowing a greater choice of output options
- DSC-USB Load Cell Digitiser – Quick and convenient single channel measurement and data acquisition from a compact palm-sized unit directly linked to your PC or laptop via a USB port without the need for any external power.
There are many configuration options available to enable you to customise the software for your exact application. Channel descriptions and number of channels can be specified enabling you to quickly and easily identify individual channels of data. The baud rate of the individual channels can also be set ranging from 9600 to 460800.
The rate at which data is captured can be adjusted by setting the log intervals allowing you to alter the period between data capture.
All of these settings can be saved and loaded next time you need to use the software, saving you time.
The DSCLOG24 software has a demo mode so you can try it now!
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Pancake Load Cell | Low Profile Force Sensor | DSCC
0-5kN up to 0-1000kN From Ø107mm x 35mm Height
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg