At a Glance
- Capacities: 0-250kg up to 0-2000kg
- Output: 2mV/V
- Environmental Protection: IP67
- High Accuracy: <±0.025%/RC
- Optional Mounting Accessories
- Optional ATEX (EEx ia IIC T6)
- Optimum Accuracy Guaranteed with Shock or Vessel Mounts
- Ideal for Harsh Industrial Environments – Immersion Protected to 1m to up to 30 mins
- Optimise Signal Integrity and Reduce Noise – With our Integrated Signal Conditioning Options
- Low Cost for Price Sensitive Applications
- ATEX (EEx ia IIC T6) Hazardous Area Approvals Available
The OSBKT single-ended shear beam load cell is suitable for medium capacity weighing applications such as hoppers and vessels where a highly accurate measurement system is required. They are also suitable for conveyor weighing applications.
The OSBKT single-ended shear beam load cell’s high integrity IP67 body and alloy steel construction make it ideal for general purpose industrial weighing applications where low-cost is a primary consideration.
Two mounting assemblies are available to suit the OSBKT single ended shear beam load cell; the Vessel Mount for static applications and the Shock / Anti-Vibration Mount for mixer, feed hopper and conveyor applications where vibration or transient loads may occur. For mount dimensions, please download the datasheet.
For hazardous environments, the OSBKT single-ended shear beam load is available with ATEX (EEx ia IIC T6) hazardous area approvals.
250, 500, 1000
M12 x 1.75
M12 x 1.75
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm