At a Glance
- Individual Sensor Gain Adjustment
- 6-wire Connection (AMLJBA > Instrument)
- Robust IP65-rated ABS Enclosure
- IP67-rated Cable Glands
- Balance & Sum the Signals of up to 4 Load Cells
- Ideal for Multi Load Cell Applications
- Fast & Simple Installation with Screw Connection Terminals
- Suitable for Harsh Environments – Total Dust & Low Pressure Water Jet Protected
The AMLJBA is an active load cell junction box designed to enable up to four strain gauge based transducers to be connected and their signals balanced and summed.
The AMLJBA active junction box is ideal for multiple load cell applications where it is important that the millivolt signals from each of the load cells is very closely matched. Typical applications include, weighing platforms, weighbridges and vessel weighing systems.
To enable swift and secure connection of the load cells a series of screw terminals are mounted on the internal circuit board of the junction box. Also mounted on the same board is a DIL switch to set the number of load cells being used and fine adjustment potentiometers to match the load cell sensitivities.
The active load cell junction box PCB is housed in a robust polycarbonate enclosure with glanded entry for the load cell cables, making the AMLJBA suitable for use in harsh environments requiring a sealing rating up to IP65.
For applications where the only interconnection is required, the passive AMLJBNA load cell junction box offers a lower-cost option.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm