At a Glance
- Robust IP65-rated Die-Cast Enclosure
- IP68-rated Cable Glands
- Compact Size
- Modified Versions for Harsh Environments
- Simple Connection of up to 4 Load Cells in Parallel
- Fast & Simple Installation with Screw Connection Terminals
- Suitable for Harsh Environments – Total Dust & Low Pressure Water Jet Protected
The AMLJBNA is a passive load cell junction box designed to provide a simple, quick method of connecting up to four strain gauge transducers in parallel.
The passive load cell junction box is housed in a rugged IP65 diecast enclosure and the interconnecting circuit board features easy access screw terminals with IP68 cable glanded cable entry to complete the integrity of the system.
If you require a load cell junction box with the ability to correct for strain gauge sensitivity variations and include corner correction capability, please refer to our AMLJBA Active Load Cell Junction Box.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm