At a Glance
- Robust IP65-rated Die-Cast Enclosure
- IP68-rated Cable Glands
- Compact Size
- Modified Versions for Harsh Environments
- Simple Connection of up to 4 Load Cells in Parallel
- Fast & Simple Installation with Screw Connection Terminals
- Suitable for Harsh Environments – Total Dust & Low Pressure Water Jet Protected
The AMLJBNA is a passive load cell junction box designed to provide a simple, quick method of connecting up to four strain gauge transducers in parallel.
The passive load cell junction box is housed in a rugged IP65 diecast enclosure and the interconnecting circuit board features easy access screw terminals with IP68 cable glanded cable entry to complete the integrity of the system.
If you require a load cell junction box with the ability to correct for strain gauge sensitivity variations and include corner correction capability, please refer to our AMLJBA Active Load Cell Junction Box.