At a Glance
- Capacities: 0-500kg up to 0-5000kg
- Output: 2mV/V
- Environmental Protection: IP68
- High Accuracy: <±0.025%/RC
- Optional Mounting Accessories
- Optional ATEX (EEx ia IIC T6)
- Optimum Accuracy Guaranteed with Shock or Vessel Mounts
- Suitable for Wash-Down Applications
- Ideal for Food Hygiene Environments, Off-Shore & Marine Applications
- Optimise Signal Integrity and Reduce Noise – With our Integrated Signal Conditioning Options
- ATEX (EEx ia IIC T6) Hazardous Area Approvals Available
Applied Measurements OSBST single-ended shear beam load cell is suitable for medium capacity weighing applications such as hoppers and vessels where a highly accurate measurement system is required. They are also suitable for conveyor weighing applications.
The high integrity IP68 body and stainless steel construction of the OSBST single-ended shear beam load cell means that it is ideal for use in process situations where regular washdowns are required to maintain hygiene standards.
Two mounting assemblies are available to suit Applied Measurements OSBST, the Vessel Mount for static applications and the Shock / Anti-Vibration Mount for mixer, feed hopper and conveyor applications where vibration or transient loads may occur. For mount dimensions, please download the datasheet.
For hazardous environments, the OSBST single-ended shear beam load cell is available with ATEX (EEx ia IIC T6) hazardous area approvals.
500, 1000, 2000
M12 x 1.75
M20 x 2.5
All dimensions are in mm
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty