At a Glance
- Capacities: 0-10N up to 0-250N
- Ø9mm and 2.9mm Height
- Environmental Protection: IP53
- Accuracy: <±0.25%/RC
- Integral Load Button
- Very Compact – At Ø9mm x 2.9mm height it easily fits into the smallest of spaces.
- Save on Installation Time – Ideal for retrofitting into existing designs.
- Optimum Performance Guaranteed – With its integral load button.
- Ideal for Compression Measurement with Limited Space.
Applied Measurements CDFT micro button load cell is designed for compression measurement applications where the absolute minimum of space is available for transducer mounting.
With capacities from 10N to 250N available and measuring just 9mm in diameter and 2.9mm in height, the CDFT is the smallest standard button load cell that we offer. If you need to measure lower or higher forces, the CDFM3 miniature button load cell is available in capacities from 0-100N right up 0-20kN and is slightly larger at 30mm diameter and 12mm in height.
Applied Measurements CDFT micro button load cell is ideal for retro-fitment and is ideal to use in robotics and effectors, hoist and winch loads, micro-component assembly tools and machinery, keyboard button and telephone control and mechanical switches.
We can supply the CDFT micro button load cell with a wide range of transducer instrumentation such as digital indicators, intuitive panel meters, handheld digital readouts and wireless telemetry systems.
CAD Model Files
Our 3D models are provided in STEP format and can be viewed using FreeCAD. Other formats can be provided on request.
The .zip file below contains a separate model for each product variant.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm