At a Glance
- Capacities: 0-1te up to 0-150te
- Output: 1.5mV/V
- Environmental Protection: IP66
- Submersible Versions Available (IP68)
- Special Capacities To 1500te+
- Tough Marine and Underwater Submersible Versions Available
- High Pressure Water Jet Protection as Standard – For use in Most Industrial Environments
- Optimise Signal Integrity and Reduce Noise – With our Integrated Signal Conditioning Options
The DBCL high capacity in-line column load cell is suitable for the measurement of tension and compression and are ideal for high force applications where a device with a low diameter is required.
The DBCL load cell is sealed to IP66 as standard and manufactured from stainless steel. Optionally we can increase the sealing to IP68 for tough marine and offshore applications where submersion depths of 6500 metres or more can be catered for if required. Integrated signal conditioning is also available with the choice of various analogue and digital outputs.
The standard DBCL high capacity in-line column load cell design is available in capacities up to 150 tonnes, however, much larger versions can be supplied on request. To date the largest custom high capacity in-line column load cell we have supplied had a capacity of 1500 tonnes!
Please contact our expert sales team using the form in the sidebar if you require a special version of any description and we will be please to assist you.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg