At a Glance
- Capacities: 0-1te up to 0-150te
- Output: 1.5mV/V
- Environmental Protection: IP66
- Submersible Versions Available (IP68)
- Special Capacities To 1500te+
- Tough Marine and Underwater Submersible Versions Available
- High-Pressure Water Jet Protection as Standard – For use in Most Industrial Environments
- Optimise Signal Integrity and Reduce Noise – With our Integrated Signal Conditioning Options
Applied Measurements DBCL high capacity in-line column load cell is suitable for the measurement of tension and compression and are ideal for high force applications where a device with a low diameter is required.
The DBCL load cell is sealed to IP66 as standard and manufactured from stainless steel. Optionally we can increase the sealing to IP68 for tough marine and offshore applications where submersion depths of 6500 metres or more can be catered for if required. Integrated signal conditioning is also available with the choice of various analogue and digital outputs.
Our standard DBCL high capacity in-line column load cell design is available in capacities up to 150 tonnes, however, we can supply much larger versions on request. To date the largest custom high capacity in-line column load cell we have supplied had a capacity of 1500 tonnes!
Please contact our Applied Measurements expert sales team using the form in the sidebar if you require a special version of any description and we will be please to assist you.
All dimensions are in mm
CAD Model Files
Our 3D models are provided in STEP format and can be viewed using FreeCAD. Other formats can be provided on request.
The .zip file below contains a separate model for each product variant.
Instant Price & Part Code Builder
Customise this product using the dropdown menus and find the price*, lead time and ordering code below.
*Please note: The prices shown are valid in the UK only and do not include carriage charges. For overseas pricing please contact a member of our sales team or your local distributor.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty