At a Glance
- Ranges: 0-0.5mWG up to 0-200mWG
- Outputs: 4-20mA
- Environmental Protection: IP68 to 200 metres
- Accuracy: <±0.25%/FS
- Optional 0.1% Accuracy Version
The Pi9911 submersible water depth sensor / hydrostatic level sensor is designed for use in rivers, reservoirs, tanks, boreholes, vessels and channels. They are also suitable for the measurement of pressure within submerged pipes and vessels.
The key feature of the Pi9911 water depth sensor is the 5:1 turndown capability. The sensing range is adjusted using DIL switches and fine adjustment potentiometers that are incorporated onto the internal electronics. The water depth sensor’s two piece body design allows quick and convenient access to this facility and is sealed by means of an ‘O’ ring arrangement.
The electronics within the water depth sensor feature integrated protection to mitigate the effects of electrical transients caused by local lightning strikes and power supply surges.
The Pi9911 water depth sensor is available off-the-shelf for immediate delivery in measuring ranges up to 0-10mWG with standard cable lengths of 5m, 10, 15m, 20m and 30m. Other measuring ranges and cable lengths are available on request. Please contact our expert sales team using the form in the sidebar or call our technical sales team on +44 (0) 1189 817339.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty