At a Glance
- Capacities: 0-1kN up to 0-100kN
- Output: 2mV/V
- Fully Submersible to 7000kPa
- Pressure Compensated Design
- High Accuracy: <±0.05%/RC
- Ideal for High Pressure Triaxial Chambers
- Guaranteed for Water Pressures up to 7000kPa /70bar
- Ideal for Long-Term Testing Thanks to their Temperature Compensation & High Stability
- Pressure Compensating System Ensures Optimum Performance Under High Pressure.
The STALC3 submersible load cell is designed for use fully submerged in water at pressures up to 7000kPa. Primarily they are used in triaxial chambers, which are pressurised chambers used for testing the shear strength of core samples taken from the earth, to provide a direct measurement of the axial compression load applied to the sample under test.
In addition to their primary purpose, the STALC3 submersible load cell can be adapted for use in other applications where they will be submerged in fluids including water and oil.
Incorporated within the design is a pressure compensating system to ensure that there is no change in zero or sensitivity when the STALC3 load cell is subjected to external pressure changes. The STALC3 also features accurate temperature compensation, excellent accuracy and stability, which is essential for the type of long term testing applications in which they are used.
The standard 75mm diameter STALC3 submersible load cell is available in ranges from 0-1kN to 0-100kN, with ranges up to 250kN offered in the same design with a 120mm diameter body. The STALC3 can be used to measure tension if required; for capacities up to 5kN tension loads up to the cell’s rated capacity can be applied, while for higher capacities tension capacity is limited to 5kN.
Send us a quick enquiry using the form on the right or call us on +44 (0) 1189 817339, or send an email to [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you with your enquiry.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg