At a Glance
- Extends Transmission Range up to 2x
- Helps Transmit Around Obstacles
- 5-18Vdc or Battery-Powered (2x ‘D’ Cells)
- Transparent Operation
- IP67 Rated
- Delivers Communication Around Obstacles
- Ideal if There is No Direct Line of Sight
- Enhances Transmission Range up to 800m!
- Fast & Easy Wireless Configuration
- Suitable for Industrial Environments
- Immersion Protected to 1 metre for 30 mins
- For use BOTH Indoors and Outdoors
The T24-AR wireless telemetry active repeater module is designed to extend the transmission range of any T24 acquisition module by up to 2 times, or two allow the signal to pass around buildings and other structures.
Each relay features latching, inversion and hysteresis functionality, and there is also an alarm relay that is triggered by communication loss or any other user-selected error.
The wireless telemetry active repeater module is housed within a robust IP67 enclosure suitable for most industrial applications and requires either an external DC supply of between 5Vdc and 18Vdc or 2x internally mounted ‘D’ cell batteries.
Please contact our expert sales team using the form in the sidebar, call us on +44 (0) 1189 817339, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you with your enquiry.
T24-AR Radio Specifications
|Modulation Method||MS (QPSK)|
|Radio Type||Transceiver (2 way)|
|Data Rate||250||K bits / second|
|*Tests conducted in an open field site with the transmitter at the top of a 3m pole. The receiver was mounted 1.5m off the ground.|
|Battery Life Pair DD Cells permanently activated||240||Hours|
|Standyby / Low Power Mode||5||20||µA|
|Normal Mode on Constantly||55||60||mA|
|Reverse Polarity Protection||-32||Vdc|
|Internal Battery Supply Voltage (D Cells)||2.1||3||3.6||Vdc|
|External Power Supply Voltage (Optional Use)||5||-||18||Vdc|
|External Power Supply Ripple||50||Mv ac pk-pk|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20||-||+55**||°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-40||-||85||°C|
|IP Rating||IP67 / NEMA 4|
|**Check operating temperature of batteries intended for use, as batteries used may have reduced operating temperature range.|
Software downloads to accompany the T24 modules are available below – a T24 base station is required to use the software and configure T24 modules. A brief description of what each piece of software does is as follows:
- T24 Toolkit – This is used to configure the settings on all T24 modules.
- T24Log100 – Offers up to 100 channels of simultaneous monitoring and data logging.
- T24 Quick View – Allows monitoring and logging of data from a single data provider.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty