At a Glance
- 2.4GHz Operating Frequency (Licence Free)
- Range: up to 600m (internal antenna) / up to 800m (external antenna
- Pulse Input for Hz, RPM and Time Measurement
- 0.5Hz to 3000Hz Input Range
- Very Low Power Consumption
- Fast Wireless Measuring from your Pulsed Output Sensor
- Miniature PCB Perfect for OEM Integration
- Suit Your Design – Can be Integrated Directly Inside a Sensor or Separate Module
- High Speed Updates of 200 per Second
- Simple Wireless Setup
- Fantastic Wireless Transmission Range – Up to 800 metres!
The T24-PA wireless pulse transmitter module enables high accuracy wireless measurement of signals from any sensor or measurement device with a pulsed output such as an optical or hall effect type RPM sensor.
Transmission ranges of up to 600 metres are possible using the internal antenna, while the use of an external antenna increases transmission range up to 800 metres.
The T24-PA wireless pulse transmitter module requires a power supply of just 3Vdc to operate which is typically provided by 2x ‘AA’ batteries and provides a highly stable, high resolution signal that can be received by any of the T24 range of 2.4GHz telemetry instrumentation.
Output rates of up to 200 readings/second are possible with a resolution of up to 0.25µsec.
The compact T24-PA wireless pulse transmitter module can be integrated into your sensor if sufficient space is available. Alternatively, it can be mounted into either the T24-ACM (2x ‘D’ size batteries), T24-ACMi (2x ‘AA’ size batteries) or miniature T24-ACMm battery-powered modules to complete your wireless sensor.
Please contact our expert sales team using the form in the sidebar, call us on +44 (0) 1189 817339, or send an email to email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you with your enquiry.
|Modulation Method||MS (QPSK)|
|Radio Type||Transceiver (2 way)|
|Data Rate||250||K bits / second|
|*Tests conducted in an open field site with the transmitter at the top of a 3m pole. The receiver was mounted 1.5m off the ground.|
|Period Input Range||333 µS to 2 s|
|Frequency Input Range||0.5||-||3,000||Hz|
|RPM input range (1 pulse / rev)||30||-||180,000||RPM|
|Volt free input pull-up resistor||42||kΩ|
|Pulse Input Voltage Range||0.8||6||V|
|Accuracy as % Input Error at 1 Hz (max)||0.15||%|
|Accuracy as % input error at 1 kHz (max)||0.25||%|
|Reset Count Input||Volt Free|
|Reset Count Input Pull-Up Resistor||20||50||kΩ|
|Excitation Available||5 Vdc @ 40mA|
|Transmission Rates||From 5 ms to 1 day|
|ACMi and OEM Module||2.1||3.6||Vdc|
|Battery Life - Transmitting results at 3 per second, no excitation required||Usage||Battery Life|
|Pair AA cells||Constantly on||1 month|
|Pair AA cells||12 sessions per day of 5 minutes||2 years|
|Pair DD cells||Constantly on||4.5 months|
|Pair DD cells||12 sessions per day of 5 minutes||>9 years|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20||55||°C|
|Storage Temperature Range (no batteries)||-40||85||°C|
|IP Rating (ACM and ACMi)||IP67/Nema4|
|Wireless Range / m||800m (2,600 ft)||500m (1,600 ft)|
|Power Supply||3-18 Vdc or 2xD cell||3 Vdc (2xAA)||3 Vdc (2xAAA with BB1)|
|Battery Life at 1 transmission per second*||1 year||5 months||2 months|
|Radio Frequency||2.4 GHz|
|Operating Temperature /˚C||-20 to +55||-20 to +55||-40 to +80|
|Module Size / mm||164 x 84 x 57||80 x 62 x 34||76 x 35 x 20|
|Software & Configuration||T24 Toolkit & T24LOG100|
Software downloads to accompany the T24 modules are available below - a T24 base station is required to use the software and configure T24 modules. A brief description of what each piece of software does is as follows:
- T24 Toolkit - This is used to configure the settings on all T24 modules.
- T24Log100 - Offers up to 100 channels of simultaneous monitoring and data logging.
- T24 Quick View - Allows monitoring and logging of data from a single data provider.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty