At a Glance
- Measuring Ranges: 0-10,000mm to 0-40,000mm
- Outputs: 4-20mA, 0-10Vdc, R1K or SSI
- Environmental Protection: IP52
- Accuracy: <±0.1%/FS
- Optional <±0.05%/FS Accuracy
- Ideal for Long Range Position, Displacement or Length Measurements
- Excellent Shock and Vibration Resistance
- Fast and Simple Installation with its Compact Design
- Dust Protected for Industrial Environments
The WS7.5 long range cable extension transducer is designed for long range position, displacement or length measurements and is available with ranges from 0-10,000mm and 0-40,000mm.
The WS7.5 long range cable extension transducer’s precision potentiometer sensing element offers superb accuracy with linearity better than 0.1%/FS coupled with excellent resistance to shock and vibration.
An R1K potentiometer output is provided from the as standard with the option of integral signal conditioning to 0-10Vdc, 4-20mA or a digital SSI output as preferred. User-adjustable 0-10Vdc and 4-20mA output versions are also available.
The cable extension transducer’s compact design allows for fast and simple installation while the tough aluminium and stainless steel housing offers IP52 environmental protection to suit many industrial environments.
Typical applications for the WS7.5 long range cable extension transducer include material handling systems, printing, warehousing systems and elevators.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm