At a Glance
- Range: 750-1250mbar Absolute
- Outputs: Voltage or Current (mA)
- Environmental Protection: IP65
- Accuracy: <±0.25%/FS (0.1% option)
- Optional IP66 or IP68 Sealing
- Ideal for Weather Stations and Meteorological Applications
- Marine and Offshore Submersible Versions Available
- Protected from Low Pressure Water Jets as Standard
- Customised Versions Available to Suit Your Application
- Fast and Simple Setup with Custom Process Connections
The Pi600B barometric pressure sensor / atmospheric pressure sensor is based on the standard Pi600 industrial pressure transducer and has a sensing range from 750 to 1250 millibar absolute. It is designed specifically for the measurement of barometric pressure / atmospheric pressure.
The Pi600B barometric atmospheric pressure sensor is suited to any common terrestrial ambient pressure measurement application such as weather stations, process reference and many general meteorological applications.
The Pi600B barometric pressure sensor series offers a wide choice of electrical outputs from it’s ASIC-based amplifier circuit, these include 4-20mA, 0-5Vdc, 0-10Vdc and 1-6Vdc, as well as a ratiometric 0.5-4.5Vdc signal that requires a 5Vdc supply to suit most data loggers.
A G¼” male process connection is offered as standard along with a choice of alternatives including G½” male, G¼” female, ¼” NPT male and ½” NPT male.
We are also able to customise the Pi600B barometric pressure sensor / atmospheric pressure sensor to suit your exact requirements if necessary, whilst ensuring a minimal effect on price and availability.
Interested in this product? Let us call you...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg