At a Glance
- Accessory for BlueForce Impact force Tester
- Plug & Go
- Plugs into USB Port
- Receives Force Measurement Tests via Bluetooth from BlueForce Tester
- Simple Plug & Go Functionality
- Ideal for Fast Download of Measurement Test Results to PC
Applied Measurements are the only UK approved calibration house for the Microtronics SpeedForce/BlueForce Testers
TheBlueForce Plug & Go Bluetooth 4.1 USB receiver accessory for the BlueForce Impact Force Testers allows the force measurements tests to be received wirelessly through Bluetooth from the force tester to your PC (Windows OS with BlueForce software installed).
To use the BlueForce Plug & Go Bluetooth 4.1 USB accessory, simply plug into the USB port of your PC and download the software.
Once the test results are received, you will be able to download and analyse the measurement tests. The date and time of the tests are stored automatically by the BlueForce Impact Tester within its built-in clock, which is then displayed on the measurement result graphs.
The software displays graphical representations of the tests including trend graphs, impact curves and can calculate the parameters and averages. Plus it generates test reports, with print options and graphs to PDF format. It also allows for customer and door/gate database management, with Export/Import functions available.
The software is provided with the BlueForce Impact Force Tester and can also be downloaded from our website below.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty