At a Glance
- Capacities: 0-1te to 0-100te
- Wireless Handheld Digital Indicator
- Environmental Protection: IP65
- Carry Case Included
- Shackles Optional
The ET Telemetry Wireless Lift Link series are wireless crane scales designed for under-hook and lifting gear weighing applications, but which also lend themselves to cable tension measurement and other in-line weighing applications.
The ET wireless lift link utilises a battery-powered radio telemetry system to allow wireless load measurement over distances up to 200 metres, avoiding the need to run vulnerable cables across your site and ensuring that personnel can easily stand at a safe distance during weighing and lifting operations.
The wireless lift link system is supplied complete in a hard carrying case as standard, and can optionally be supplied with either bow or ‘D’ shackles to compliment if required.
For applications where wireless measurments are not necessary, the the standard ET Wired Lift Link offers a lower-cost measurement system.
|1, 2, 5 t||108||105||40||Ø30||164||1.4kg|
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm