At a Glance
- Capacities: 50kg up to 1500kg
- Output: 2mV/V
- Environmental Protection: IP65
- High Accuracy: <±0.03%/RC
- Integral Overload Stop
- ATEX Certificate: EEx ia IIC T4
- Dual Cantilever Design
- Designed for Low Range Measurement Applications – Ideal in Weighing Scales
- Suitable for Industrial Environments
- Save on Installation Time – Ideal for Retrofitting
- Lightweight & Low Cost for Price Sensitive Applications
- High Accuracy Guaranteed – Dual Cantilever Design
- Customised Versions to Suit Your Specific Application
- Immersion Protection up to 1m on Request – Humid or Flood Risk Locations
The OBUH low profile moment compensated load cell is designed for use in weighing scales and a wide selection of force measurement applications such as manufacturing, testing, research and development. It is primarily designed for compression measurements, but it can also measure tension loads, or it can be used bi-directionally.
The moment compensated load cell uses a dual cantilever beam design which makes them insensitive to bending moments and also offers extremely high accuracy and stability, while aluminium construction ensures light weight and low cost.
Customised single point moment compensated load cell versions with dimensions and fixings to allow direct retro-fitment in place of obsolete products or to suit specific applications are available on request.
Product Dimensions (mm)
50, 100, 200, 300, 500, 1000
M8x1.25 - 15 deep
CAD Model Files
Our 3D models are provided in STEP format and can be viewed using FreeCAD. Other formats can be provided on request.
The .zip file below contains a separate model for each product variant.
Single Point Load Cells Help Farmers Balance the Scales
The Challenge – Design a weighing system to accurately measure the weight of birds maximising poultry farming profitability. Poultry farmers need to accurately weigh the birds to ensure they meet the correct specification and adjust the bird feed mix accordingly.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm