At a Glance
- Capacities: 0-150kg up to 0-3000kg
- IP67 OIML Approved Load Cells
- Accuracy: <±0.1% of Rated Output
- 5m Cable with Steel Armoured Braiding
- Mild Steel Construction
- SS Sealed Junction Box & Summing Board
- Tough Powder-Coated Blue Finish
- Platform Height Approx. 115mm to Weighing Area
- Low Height & Compact – Easily fits where space is limited
- Free Standing, Pit Mounted or with up to 4 Ramps
- Simple Setup with Easy Access Junction Box
- Sealed Junction Box with Summing Board for Load Cell Adjustment
- Level & Accurate Weighing with Height Adjustable Mounting Feet
- Contains Dust Tight, Waterproof Shear Beam Load Cells
- Ideal for Harsh Industrial Environments
- Customisation Available – To suit your specific application
Applied Measurements WPX industrial low cost weighing platform has been designed specifically for use in industrial environments thanks to their IP67 accurate shear beam load cells, 5mm durbar top plate and tough powder-coated mild steel construction. The industrial weighing platform has an overall IP65 environmental protection.
Service and setup is fast and simple with easy junction box access. Plus, the stainless steel sealed junction box houses a summing board, ensuring quick and precise loadcell adjustment. The WPX industrial low cost weighing platform has free motion, fully height adjustable stainless steel rubber based mounting feet, which promises level and accurate weighing.
Our WPX industrial low cost weighing platform has capacities from 0-150kg to 0-3000kg as standard, in a number of platform sizes and with custom higher capacity or bespoke sizes available.
We can supply the WPX industrial low cost weighing platform calibrated with a signal conditioner or digital display from our range of precision instrumentation to provide a complete weighing platform system to suit your application.
|WPX0606||600mm x 600mm|
|WPX1010||1000mm x 1000mm|
|WPX1210||1250mm x 1000mm|
|WPX1212||1250mm x 1250mm|
|WPX1512||1500mm x 1250mm|
|WPX1515||1500mm x 1500mm|
|Other dimensions available on request.|
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty