At a Glance
- Dual 240Vac, 5A Relays
- High, Low or Windows Alarm Options
- Optional Relay Latching
- Can Work With 1 or 2 T24 Devices
- IP67 Rated
- Ideal to use for Control & Alarm Purposes
- Fast & Easy Wireless Configuration
- Suitable for Industrial Environments
- Immersion Protected to 1 metre for 30 minutes
- For use BOTH Indoors and Outdoors
- Range of up to 800 metres!
The T24-RMI 2.4GHz wireless relay module provides 2 power relays that can be configured individually to be triggered by either one single T24 acquisition module, or by the summed output of multiple acquisition modules up to a maximum of 8.
Each relay features latching, inversion and hysteresis functionality, and there is also an alarm relay that is triggered by communication loss or any other user-selected error.
The wireless relay module is housed within a robust IP67 enclosure suitable for most industrial applications and requires an external DC supply between 9Vdc and 32Vdc.
Please contact our expert sales team using the form in the sidebar, call us on +44 (0) 1189 817339, or send an email to email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you with your enquiry.
|Modulation Method||MS (QPSK)|
|Radio Type||Transceiver (2 way)|
|Data Rate||250||K bits / second|
|*Tests conducted in an open field site with the transmitter at the top of a 3m pole. The receiver was mounted 1.5m off the ground.|
|Number of Power Relays||2|
|Type of Relay||SPCO|
|Contact Rating||5A @ 240 Vac|
|Alarm Relay Output|
|Number of Alarm Relays||1|
|Type of Relay||SPCO|
|Contact Rating||1 A @ 24 Vdc|
|Number of Digital Inputs||3|
|Type of Input||Volt free input|
|Power Supply Voltage||9||32||Vdc|
|Supply Current at 12V (typical)||150||mA|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20||55||°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-40||85||°C|
Software downloads to accompany the T24 modules are available below – a T24 base station is required to use the software and configure T24 modules. A brief description of what each piece of software does is as follows:
- T24 Toolkit – This is used to configure the settings on all T24 modules.
- T24Log100 – Offers up to 100 channels of simultaneous monitoring and data logging.
- T24 Quick View – Allows monitoring and logging of data from a single data provider.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty