At a Glance
- 6-Digit LED Display (±199999)
- Accepts Standard Pulse Signals
- 20-bit A/D Converter
- Environmental Protection: IP65 (when installed)
- Options: Alarm Relays, Analogue & Digital Outputs
- Customisation Of Software
- Accepts Standard Pulse Signals from NPN, PNP, Contact Closure, 24Vdc and 5Vdc
- New Single Layer Menu for Easier Setup
- Compatible With Existing INT2 Series
- Modular Construction Saves You Money
- Superior Resolution Guaranteed – 20-bit A/D Converter
- Ideal to use in Demanding Environments
- Waterproof Front Panel Cover Optional
The intuitive4-C count rate digital indicator is precise, accurate and ideal for industrial counting, conveyor speed measurement, RPM measurements, frequency measurement, angle, position or length measurement. It accepts standard pulse signals from NPN, PNP, contact closure, 24Vdc and 5Vdc.
The Intuitive4-C count rate digital indicator utilises a modular construction technique enabling it to be configured with the exact functionality required for your application, ensuring that you only pay for the features that you need. The INT4-C features a single layer menu structure for easier setup and improved load cell and process filtering.
The load cell readout is provided by a 6-digit LED display (also configurable with 3, 4 or 5 digits if preferred) coupled with an ultra-high resolution 20-bit A/D converter and highly stable strain gauge bridge excitation source to provides superb resolution and stability in any application.
Options available include voltage or current analogue outputs, 2 or 4 alarm relays and a serial data output in one of several formats including RS232 ASCII, RS485 ASCII and RS485 ModBus RTU, making this a truly flexible count rate digital indicator.
The INT4-C is fully compatible with the INT2 series with its same front panel design, dimensions and connections, enabling easy transition to the newer versions.
Should you require portability, a compact desktop enclosure the PCC, is also available to compliment the Intuitive4-C count rate digital indicator, or any other model from the Intuitive4 range. In addition, the SPC4 an IP67 immersion guaranteed front panel cover is available for harsh environments.
As its name implies, the Intuitive4-C count rate digital indicator is simple to install and calibrate using just the 4 front panel buttons and on-display prompts. The old ‘easy’ and ‘advanced’ menu systems have been made into one layer to make it simpler to use.
Request pricing from our technical sales team today.
CAD Model Files
Our 3D models are provided in STEP format and can be viewed using FreeCAD. Other formats can be provided on request.
The .zip file below contains a separate model for each product variant.
Instant Price & Part Code Builder
Customise this product using the dropdown menus and find the price*, lead time and ordering code below.
Serial Data Output
*Please note: The prices shown are valid in the UK only and do not include carriage charges. For overseas pricing please contact a member of our sales team or your local distributor.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Pancake Load Cell | Low Profile Force Sensor | DSCC
0-5kN up to 0-1000kN From Ø107mm x 35mm Height
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg