At a Glance
- Individual Load Cell Monitoring
- Up to 4 Load Cells
- Robust IP65-rated ABS Enclosure
- 5Vdc and 10Vdc Operation
- Power Supplied from Host Instrument
- Red 4 Digit LED Fault Display
- Continuous Fault Monitoring of up to 4 Load Cells
- Instant Alarm and Fault Diagnostics for Fast Repairs
- Ideal for Multi Load Cell Applications
- Reduces Batch Wastage and Costly Downtime
- Fast & Simple Installation with Screw Connection Terminals
- Suitable for Harsh Environments – Dust & Water Jet Protection
The advanced LCI fault monitoring load cell junction box delivers continuous and immediate alarm and fault monitoring for up to 4 strain gauge based transducers providing increased safety and cost savings. This LCI fault monitoring junction box is fantastic for multi-load cell applications as it can monitor the millivolt signals from each load cell making sure they all match. Typical applications include, weighing platforms, weighbridges and vessel weighing systems.
The LCI continually monitors each individual load cell and activates an alarm when faults in the system are detected. The red 4 digit LED display shows a code which tells you which load cell is at fault and what the fault is enabling fast repairs to be carried out with minimal downtime. This also prevents batch wastage, overflow and material shortage due to a failure of an individual load cell.
The LCI fault monitoring load cell junction box uses the same excitation supply of the connected instrumentation so it does not need any additional power cables. It also now supports both 5Vdc and 10Vdc supply for a lower power consumption.
The LCI fault monitoring load cell junction box can be supplied in an IP65 ABS field case with six M16 cable glands, making the LCI suitable for use in harsh environments requiring a sealing rating up to IP65.
For applications where the only interconnection is required, the passive AMLJBNA load cell junction box offers a lower-cost option.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm