At a Glance
- Capacities: 0-50Nm to 0-5000Nm 0-20kNm
- 1.5mV/V Output
- Slip Ring Type
- Non-Linearity: <±0.3%/Rated Capacity
- Max Speed: 2000 to 5000rpm (depending on capacity)
The YDFF series of flange type slip ring rotary torque transducers have flanged drives at each end with threaded holes for simple in-line installation. Their compact design requires the minimum of mounting space and includes a mounting foot to help with installation.
Applications for the YDFF flange type rotary torque transducer include performance testing of automotive components, clutches, transmissions, motors and pumps, as well as an array of general industrial measurements.
Please contact our expert sales team using the form in the sidebar, call us on +44 (0) 1189 817339, or send an email to [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you with your enquiry.
|50, 100, 200||119||95||12||65||38||8||81||46||50||64||6.5||81||95||56||8-M6x15DP||5000|
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg