At a Glance
- Ranges: 0-50mbar up to 0-700bar
- Outputs: Volts / mA
- Environmental Protection: IP65
- Accuracy: <±0.25%/FS (0.1% option)
- 1 or 2 PNP Switch Outputs
- Ideal for Easy On-Site Monitoring and Control
- Fast Setup with Custom Process Connections
- Protected from Low Pressure Water Jets to Suit Most Environments
- Higher Accuracy Versions Available For Precision Applications
The Pi600DD is a pressure sensor with display and provides a local 4-digit LED readout of the measured pressure in your preferred engineering units, be they bar, millibar, psi, kg/cm2, mWC or any other.
Onward transmission of a 2-wire 4-20mA or 3-wire 0-10Vdc signal is also provided from the pressure sensor display along with either one or two independent PNP switch contacts for process control and signalling.
The pressure sensor display and switching points configuration are menu driven via two miniature push buttons located on the front panel of the display. Correct orientation of the display is achieved through the ability to rotate the display on both its horizontal and vertical axes.
The entire pressure sensor with display assembly is IP65 rated for industrial environments with electrical connections via a DIN43650 plug & socket or an M12x1 screw-fit connector as preferred.
A G¼” male process connection is offered as standard along with a choice of alternatives including G½” male, G¼” female, ¼” NPT male and ½” NPT male. Custom process connections can also be offered if required.
We are able to customise the Pi600DD pressure sensor with display to suit your exact requirements if necessary, whilst ensuring a minimal effect on price and availability.
Need a battery powered pressure sensor with display? See our Baroli-02 battery powered pressure sensor.
CAD Model Files
Our 3D models are provided in STEP format and can be viewed using FreeCAD. Other formats can be provided on request.
The .zip file below contains a separate model for each product variant.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty