At a Glance
- Ranges: 0-10bar up to 0-400bar
- Outputs: 4-20mA, 0-5Vdc, 0-10Vdc
- Environmental Protection: IP65
- Accuracy: <±0.3%/FS
- Process Temperature: 250ºC max.
- Highly Accurate in Media Temperatures up to 250°C
- Ideal for Food Processing and Steel Manufacturing Environments
- Save Time With In-Field Span and Zero Adjustments – No need to send in your pressure sensor for re-calibration for those minor changes.
- Titanium Alloy Construction Offers Excellent Long-Term Performance
- Protected from Low Pressure Water Jets to Suit Most Industrial Environments
- ATEX Certified Explosive Atmosphere Versions Available
The P600HT industrial high temperature pressure sensor is designed for the measurement of pressure across a wide range of general purpose and industrial applications including hydraulics, medical, research and development and a range of steel manufacturing and preparation processes where media temperatures of up to 250ºC are present.
The P600HT high temperature pressure sensor offers superb media compatibility as standard with its all-Titanium Alloy pressure port and sensing element. The process connection is a ½” BSP male type.
The P600HT high temperature pressure sensor provide a 2-wire 4-20mA electrical output as standard, while 0-100mV, 0-5Vdc and 0-10Vdc are optional.
All dimensions are in mm
|Input pressure range|
|Nominal Pressure Range||Bar (gauge)||10||16||25||40||60||100||160||250||400|
|Permissible Overpressure||Bar||x 1.5||x 1.5||x 1.5||x 1.5||x 1.5||x 1.5||x 1.5||x 1.5||x 1.5|
|Output signal & supply voltage||Number of Wires||Output||Supply Voltage|
|P642HT||2 - wire||4 - 20mA||13 - 36Vdc (unregulated)|
|P605HT||3 - wire||0 - 5Vdc||13 - 36Vdc (unregulated)|
|P6010HT||3 - wire||0 - 10Vdc||13 - 36Vdc (unregulated)|
|Accuracy (non-linearity, hysteresis, repeatability)||% Full Scale Output||<±0.3 (BFSL)|
|Zero Offset and Span Tolerance||% / Span||±1 (at room temperature)|
|Zero Offset and Span Adjustment||% / Full Scale Output||±5 with easy access trimming potentiometers|
|Media Temperature||˚C||0 to +250 Sensor and electronics thermally insulated from media|
|Ambient Temperature||˚C||-20 to +85|
|Storage Temperature||˚C||+5 to +40|
|Thermal Zero Shift (TZS)||% / Full Scale / ˚C||<±0.04|
|Thermal Span Shift (TSS)||% / Full Scale / ˚C||<±0.04|
|Reverse Polarity Protection||Protected against supply voltage reversal up to 50Vdc|
|Media Compatibility||Any media compatible with 316 Stainless Steel and FFKM|
|Insulation Resistance||Megohm @ 50 Vdc||>100|
|Electrical Connection:||Mating socket with screw terminal connections to DIN 43650. Flying lead optional cable length also available.|
|Pressure Connection:||1/2” BSP male with flush 316L diaphragm and FFKM O-ring.|
|Response Time (10% - 90%)||ms||≤10|
|Load Driving Capability||4 - 20mA version||Supply voltage - 10V / 0.02A (i.e. 36V - 10V / 0.02A = 1300Ω|
|0-5V / 0-10V versions||>5kΩ / >10kΩ|
|Long Term Stability||% / Full Scale||< 0.2 / 6 months|
|Operational Life||Pressure Cycles||> 108 typical|
|ATEX Approval (4-20mA versions only)||Ex II 1 G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga (zone 0)|
|Ex II 1 D Ex ia IIIC T135°C Da (zone 20)|
|EX I M 1 Ex ia I Ma (group I M1)|
|Pin No.||2 Wire |
(4 - 20mA)
(0 - 5Vdc / 0 - 10Vdc)
|2||4 - 20mA signal||+ve supply|
|3||not fitted||+ve output|
|⏚||to case||to case|
CAD Model Files
Our 3D models are provided in STEP format and can be viewed using FreeCAD. Other formats can be provided on request.
The .zip file below contains a separate model for each product variant.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty