At a Glance
- Ranges: 0-10bar up to 0-400bar
- Outputs: 4-20mA, 0-5Vdc, 0-10Vdc
- Environmental Protection: IP65
- Accuracy: <±0.3%/FS
- Process Temperature: 250ºC max.
- Highly Accurate in Media Temperatures up to 250°C
- Ideal for Food Processing and Steel Manufacturing Environments
- Save Time With In-Field Span and Zero Adjustments – No need to send in your pressure sensor for re-calibration for those minor changes.
- Titanium Alloy Construction Offers Excellent Long-Term Performance
- Protected from Low Pressure Water Jets to Suit Most Industrial Environments
- ATEX Certified Explosive Atmosphere Versions Available
The P600HT industrial high temperature pressure sensor is designed for the measurement of pressure across a wide range of general purpose and industrial applications including hydraulics, medical, research and development and a range of steel manufacturing and preparation processes where media temperatures of up to 250ºC are present.
The P600HT high temperature pressure sensor offers superb media compatibility as standard with its all-Titanium Alloy pressure port and sensing element. The process connection is a ½” BSP male type.
The P600HT high temperature pressure sensor provide a 2-wire 4-20mA electrical output as standard, while 0-100mV, 0-5Vdc and 0-10Vdc are optional.
CAD Model Files
Our 3D models are provided in STEP format and can be viewed using FreeCAD. Other formats can be provided on request.
The .zip file below contains a separate model for each product variant.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Pancake Load Cell | Low Profile Force Sensor | DSCC
0-5kN up to 0-1000kN From Ø107mm x 35mm Height
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg