At a Glance
- Ranges: 0-100mbar up to 0-600bar
- Outputs: 0.1-10Vdc or 4-20mA
- Accuracy: <±0.1%/FS
- Fast Response Time ≤ 0.5 msec
- Internal Sample Rate 10 kHz
- Excellent Long-Term Stability
- Perfect Thermal Behavior
- Extremely Fast Response Time of ≤ 0.5 msec
- Designed for Dynamic Pressure Measurement
- Pressure Curves, Peaks and Hits Can Be Monitored
and Evaluated Precisely
- Stainless Steel 316L Robust Construction
- Customised Versions Available to Suit Your Application
- Fast and Simple Setup with Custom Process Connections
Boasting its extremely fast response time of ≤ 0.5 msec, the DMP320 fast response pressure sensor is designed for the measurement of pressure where fast and accurate measurements are needed. In addition, precise pressure curves, peaks and transients can be accurately recorded thanks to its 10kHz internal sampling rate.
Newly developed digital electronics detect the signal of the pressure sensor with a sampling rate of 10kHz. This enables sensor-specific deviations such as non-linearity, hysteresis and temperature errors to be actively compensated.
Plus, the fast response pressure sensor has perfect thermal behaviour and excellent long-term stability.
We are also able to customise the DMP320 fast response pressure sensor to suit your exact requirements if necessary, whilst ensuring a minimal effect on price and availability.
Contact our technical team today.
4) standard: 2 m PVC cable without ventilation tube (permissible temperature: -5 … 70°C)
5) different cable types and lengths available, the permissible temperature depends on the kind of cable
metric threads and other versions on request
* for nominal pressure PN > 40 bar the length of devices increases by 9 mm
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Pancake Load Cell | Low Profile Force Sensor | DSCC
0-5kN up to 0-1000kN From Ø107mm x 35mm Height
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg