At a Glance
- Ranges: 0-100mbar up to 0-600bar
- Outputs: 0.1-10Vdc or 4-20mA
- Accuracy: <±0.1%/FS
- Fast Response Time ≤ 0.5 msec
- Internal Sample Rate 10 kHz
- Excellent Long-Term Stability
- Perfect Thermal Behavior
- Extremely Fast Response Time of ≤ 0.5 msec
- Designed for Dynamic Pressure Measurement
- Pressure Curves, Peaks and Hits Can Be Monitored
and Evaluated Precisely
- Stainless Steel 316L Robust Construction
- Customised Versions Available to Suit Your Application
- Fast and Simple Setup with Custom Process Connections
Boasting its extremely fast response time of ≤ 0.5 msec, the DMP320 fast response pressure sensor is designed for the measurement of pressure where fast and accurate measurements are needed. In addition, precise pressure curves, peaks, and transients can be accurately recorded thanks to the high-speed pressure sensor’s 10kHz internal sampling rate.
Newly developed digital electronics detect the signal of the high-speed pressure sensor with a sampling rate of 10kHz. This enables sensor-specific deviations such as non-linearity, hysteresis and temperature errors to be actively compensated.
Plus, the fast response pressure sensor has perfect thermal behaviour and excellent long-term stability.
We are also able to customise the DMP320 fast response pressure sensor to suit your exact requirements if necessary, whilst ensuring a minimal effect on price and availability.
Ideal applications for the high-speed pressure sensor DMP320 include mechanical and plant engineering and the energy industry, in media such as fuels and oils, water and gases.
* for nominal pressure PN > 40 bar the length of devices increases by 9 mm
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
- Platform Load Cell | Single Point Load Cell | 0-250g to 0-40kg | OBUG0-250g to 0-40kgFrom £123
- Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM0-1kg up to 0-30,000kgFrom £244Buy Online
- Handheld Load Cell Indicator | Digital Display | TR150From £296Buy Online
- Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD0-5mm to 0-100mmFrom £409Buy Online