At a Glance
- Stroke Ranges: ±0.25mm to ±50mm
- AC mV/V Output
- Environmental Protection: IP40
- Core-Only, Core + Extension &Spring-Loaded Versions
- Optional In-Line DC/DC Signal Conditioner
- Compact – Ideal for Material Testing Machines
- Wide Range of Mechanical Configurations to Suit Your Specific Application
- Fast and Simple Installation – With our wide variety of packaging formats.
- Compact In-Line Signal Conditioner Available if a DC Output is Required without Compromising on Space.
- Long Operating Life makes them fantastic value for money.
- Let us do the Hard Work for You – We can provide you a wide range of supporting instrumentation.
The AML/M series of miniature LVDT displacement transducers are available in ranges from ±0.25mm (0-0.5mm) up to ±50mm (0-100mm).
Available in either a 4-wire or 6-wire configurations, the miniature LVDT requires a sinusoidal AC supply voltage and provides an AC mV/V output signal which is linearly proportional to displacement.
A compact in-line DC in/DC out signal conditioner is available to compliment the miniature LVDT and provide a 0-5Vdc, 0-10Vdc or 4-20mA output signal if required.
The miniature LVDT is available in one of 3 mechanical configurations; plain core-only, plain core & extension rod and spring loaded core and extension rod.
Their small size and variety of mechanical configurations make the AML/M miniature LVDT suitable for broad range of applications such as material testing machines, production and development test rigs, quality assurance testing, automotive and aerospace actuators and within pressure sensors.
As with all of our LVDT displacement transducer range customisation to suit your application is possible so please contact us if you would like to discuss the possibilities in your particular application.
|Stroke (mm)||Standard||Option X||Option R||Output @ 3kHz (mV/V AC)|
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Pancake Load Cell | Low Profile Force Sensor | DSCC
0-5kN up to 0-1000kN
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg