At a Glance
- 4.5Vac LVDT Excitation @ 1-5kHz
- Output: 0-5Vdc, 0-10Vdc, 4-20mA, 0-20mA, ±5Vdc or ±10Vdc
- Environmental Protection: IP65
- Bandwidth: 200Hz max.
- Mains & 18-24Vdc Versions
- Delivers Conditioned Analogue Outputs From Your LVDT Transducers
- Wide Bandwidth (20 HZ) Ideal for Test & Measurement Applications
- Choose an AC or DC Powered Unit Depending on Your Setup
- Ideal to use in Harsh Environments – Total Dust & Low Pressure Water Jet Protection
The LVDT signal conditioner / LVDT amplifier from Applied Measurements is designed specifically for use with LVDT displacement transducers to provide a conditioned analogue voltage or current output.
There are two versions of the LVDT signal conditioner available: the LVDT/A which operates from 110/240Vac and the LVDT/D requires a DC supply of between 18 and 24 Volts.
The LVDT signal conditioner provides an excitation voltage of 4.5Vrms with switch selectable frequencies ranging from 1kHz to 5kHz, making it suitable for use with LVDTs from many different manufacturers. LVDT sensitivities between 20 milivolts and 10 volts can be adjusted for using DIL switches with potentiometric fine adjustment of zero and gain for precise calibration.
A wide frequency response is available from DC to 200Hz, plus a low pass filter when required to reduce high frequency fluctuations or induced electrical noise.
Suitable LVDT displacement transducers for use with the LVDT signal conditioner can be found in our LVDT Displacement Sensor product section.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Pancake Load Cell | Low Profile Force Sensor | DSCC
0-5kN up to 0-1000kN From Ø107mm x 35mm Height
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg