At a Glance
- 40mm Long
- Use with AML-E, AML-IE and AML-M
- Outputs: 4-20mA, 0-5Vdc, 0-10Vdc, ±2.5Vdc
- Compact – Only 40mm Long
- Ideal if You Need a Shorter Bodied LVDT
- Keeps Electronics Away From LVDT’s Environment
- Fitted and Calibrated Before Shipping.
The LVDT in-line amplifier is ultra compact at only 40mm long. It works with our LVDT ranges AML-E standard, AML-IE industrial and AML-M miniature displacement sensors. The LVDT in-line amplifier converts your LVDT output signal to a conditioned analogue output. The LVDT in-line signal conditioner offers you various output options to suit your application which include: 4-20mA, 0-5Vdc, 0-10Vdc and ±2.5Vdc.
It is designed to fit in-line on the LVDT cable (please see gallery image) making it ideal to use if there is not enough space inside the LVDT body. This enables you to have a shorter LVDT if your application requires giving you the option of a more compact, unamplified, LVDT model.
It is also ideal to use if your LVDT displacement sensor is going to be subjected to extreme high or low temperatures keeping the more fragile electronics away from the heat/cold.
We fit and calibrate the LVDT in-line amplifier at our workshop before it is shipped to you so you can use it immediately in your application. Request pricing.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm