At a Glance
- Capacities: 0-55g up to 0-1500g
- High Output: 4mV/V
- Environmental Protection: IP51
- High Overload Capacity
- Low Deflection
- Accuracy: <±0.5%/RC
- Designed for Very Low Range Tension & Compression Applications
- Ideal for Fibre Tension Measurement & Muscular Studies
- Protected from Condensation
The UF1 isometric force sensor is designed to measure loads in both tension and compression in applications where the measuring range is very low, such as fibre tension measurement and muscular studies.
Its specific design provides a high output sensitivity of 4mV/V along with very high overload capacity of 2500 grams on all ranges.
The UF1 isometric force sensor can be supplied calibrated with any of our range of load cell instrumentation to provide a complete low capacity force measurement system.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Pancake Load Cell | Low Profile Force Sensor | DSCC
0-5kN up to 0-1000kN From Ø107mm x 35mm Height
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg