At a Glance
- Simple USB Device
- Very Compact – No Cables Needed
- Powered From USB Port
- Fast Setup
- Easy Configuration
- IP50 Rated Enclosure
- Easy Wireless Monitoring – For ALL T24 Acquisition Modules
- Simple to Use – ‘Plug & Play’ Direct into USB Port
- Very Compact – Ideal for Laptops and Tablets
- Fast Configuration – Via USB Port
- Fantastic Transmission Range – Up to 500 metres!
The T24-BSd telemetry wireless USB dongle base station is compact and portable and is the smallest of the T24 base station range. It plugs directly into the USB port for fast and simple configuration of the T24 modules. It works with all T24 wireless telemetry modules.
The T24 BSd wireless USB dongle base station has a wireless range of up to 500m and as the USB dongle base station takes its power from the USB port, no extra cables are needed.
It allows for configuration, calibration, data recording, logging and reviewing of the T24 modules by using the FREE downloadable T24LOG100 software.
If you require a tougher base station with improved environmental protection, the IP65-rated T24-BSi industrial base station offers the ideal alternative.
Please contact our expert sales team using the form on the right, call us on +44 (0) 1189 817339, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you with your enquiry.
|Range Line of Sight||500||Metres|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20||-||55||°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-40||-||85||°C|
Software downloads to accompany the T24 modules are available below - a T24 base station is required to use the software and configure T24 modules. A brief description of what each piece of software does is as follows:
- T24 Toolkit - This is used to configure the settings on all T24 modules.
- T24Log100 - Offers up to 100 channels of simultaneous monitoring and data logging.
- T24 Quick View - Allows monitoring and logging of data from a single data provider.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty