At a Glance
- Use with ALL Intuitive Models
- IP65 Environmental Protection
- Fits 1 to 2 INT4 Meters
- 3 Cable Glands
- Compatible with ALL Intuitive Digital Indicators
- Robust Construction
- Supplied With the INT4 Already Installed*
- Comes With SPC4 Splashproof Cover
- Dual Version Optional
- 3 Year Warranty
The wallbox for panel meter is a panel meter enclosure mounting option and is compatible with all our Intuitive4 (INT4) series of digital indicators. This panel meter box has a robust construction, is neatly styled and is ideal to use for onsite monitoring in harsh conditions.
It has an IP65 dust-tight and low-pressure water jet protection ideal for most industrial environments. Plus, to save you installation time, the panel meter wallbox is supplied with your Intuitive4 panel meter already installed ready for you to wire into. Wiring is achieved via 3 cable glands.
What’s more, for added protection in harsh environments, the wallbox for panel meter enclosure is also supplied with an anti-scratch & impact resistant SPC4 splashproof cover.
This panel meter enclosure is available for 1 meter or 2 meters, positioned one above the other.
*INT4 not included in the WALLBOX price. See our range of Intuitive4 digital panel meters for details.
If you require a portable panel meter enclosure, have a look at our PCC portable desktop enclosure, which is ideal for desktop monitoring and can hold up to 12 meters.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty