At a Glance
- Increases Transmission Range
- Ideal for When You Need Enhanced Transmission Range
- Weatherised External Antennas
- 3 Designs to Suit Your Specific Requirements
- Operates in Temperatures as low as -40°C to +95°C to suit Harsh Environments
There are the three options of the wireless telemetry transmitter antennas available for T24 telemetry acquisition modules that are fitted with a UFL connector (models with the ‘e’ option, i.e. T24-SAe). The three options are:
- T24-ANTA: PCB antenna designed to be fitted inside a plastic enclosure.
- T24-ANTB: Whip antenna with fixed 90 degree elbow for external mounting.
Operating Temperature: -20°C to +85°C
- T24-ANTC: Whip antenna with variable angled elbow for external mounting.
Operating Temperature: -40°C to +90°C
Please contact our expert sales team using the form in the sidebar, call us on +44 (0) 1189 817339, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you with your enquiry.
|Operating Temperature Range||-20||-||85||°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-40||-||85||°C|
|CE Environmental Approvals||European EMC Directive 2004/108/EC|
|Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC|
Ordering Codes & Options
|T24-ANTA||Antenna for OEM PCB ‘e’ variants only (PCB)|
|T24-ANTB||Antenna for OEM PCB ‘e’ variants only (Whip)|
|T24-ANTC||Antenna for OEM PCB ‘e’ variants only (Swivel)|
|T24-ANTD||Antenna for OEM PCB ‘e’ variants only (Puck, 0.6 m cable)|
|T24-ANTE||Antenna for OEM PCB ‘e’ variants only (Puck, 100 mm cable)|
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty