At a Glance
- 4½-Digit LED Display (±19999)
- Input: 0.75 to 7.5mV/V
- Environmental Protection: IP65
- 10 Sensor Channels
- Options: Analogue & Digital Outputs, On-Board Data Logging, Alarm Relays
The TR200 is a portable desktop strain gauge indicator designed for use with all types of load cell and many other strain gauge based transducers including torque sensors and pressure transducers.
The TR200 strain gauge indicator’s predominant feature is its 10-channel capability that enables up to 10 separate strain gauge transducers to be calibrated in the required engineering units with one single indicator. Using an intelligent input connector the TR200 indicator automatically recognises the connected strain gauge sensor and ports it to the correct channel.
Optional features of the TR200 strain gauge indicator include; RS232 serial data output, 0-2Vdc or 4-20mA analogue outputs, integrated dual relays and a data logging function.
The TR200 strain gauge indicator’s long operating period is achieved through the integral 6V sealed lead-acid rechargeable battery and its accompanying worldwide universal battery charger.
Please contact our expert sales team using the form in the sidebar, call us on +44 (0) 1189 817339, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you with your enquiry.
Take a look at our single channel TR150 load cell indicator if you require a higher resolution meter.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty