At a Glance
- Temperature Range Capability: -30 to +85°C
- 25mm Diameter
- Outputs: 4-20mA, 2-wire
- Environmental Protection: IP68 to 50 metres
- Accuracy: <±0.25%/Span Typical
- Compact Only 25mm Diameter
- Accurate Temperature Readings
- Fully Submersible & Long-Term Immersion Protected to 100m
- Stainless Steel or Bronze Housing for Optimum Media Compatibility
- Low Drift & Fast Response Time
- Device Re-Scaling with ‘User Configuration Interface’
The Ta993 submersible temperature sensor comes with a standard temperature range of 0 to +85°C with other calibrated ranges available on request. It has a compact 25mm diameter and is designed for long-term and permanent submersion in liquids.
Installation couldn’t be easier as the temperature sensor is designed to be suspended by its cable within the liquid that it is measuring. Plus, thanks to its stainless steel or bronze housing options and various cable material, the Ta993 submersible temperature sensor has excellent media compatibility.
The Ta993 submersible temperature sensor has an integrated amplifier to produce an industry-standard 4-20mA output scale. What’s more, fast response time is guaranteed by the solid epoxy potting on the body which secures the resistance thermometer in place making sure that the sensor picks up temperature change accurately and quickly.
Rescaling the temperature sensor is easy using the optional ‘User Configuration Interface’. You simply connect the output wires to the device, interface to the PC/Laptop USB port and use the free software supplied with the unit.
Ideal applications include:
- Water tank temperature measurement
- Legionnaires prevention systems
- Tsunami monitoring
- Harbour seawater monitoring
- Estuary temperature analysis
- Environmental monitoring systems
- Marine biology studies
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm