At a Glance
- Ranges: 0-4bar up to 0-400bar
- Outputs: 4-20mA
- Environmental Protection: IP65
- Accuracy: <±0.3%/FS
- ½” BSP or 1″ BSP Pressure Port (1″ BSP only below 6bar)
- Flush Sensing Diaphragm
- ATEX Version: II 1 GD EEx ia IIC T4
- Ideal to use in Viscous/Partially Solid Media – Perfect for the Food Industry
- ATEX Certified Explosive Atmosphere Versions Available
- Protected from Low-Pressure Water Jets to Suit Most Environments
- Save Time With In-Field Span and Zero Adjustments – No need to send in your pressure sensor for re-calibration for those minor changes.
- Stainless Steel Construction Offers Excellent Long-Term Performance
The P600FD flush diaphragm pressure transducer is designed for use in food, process and industrial applications. It is ideal to use where the media is either viscous, contains particulates or solids, or is otherwise liable to block the port of a conventional pressure transducer with a recessed diaphragm or pressure port.
The P600FD flush diaphragm pressure sensor is also particularly suitable for applications where cavity-free installation or low volumetric displacement is required.
The wetted parts of the flush pressure sensor are manufactured from 316 Stainless Steel and Nitrile, ensuring excellent long-term performance.
The process connection is a ½” BSP male as standard, while electrical output is an industry standard 2 wire 4-20mA signal, which exits through a DIN43650 plug & socket rated to IP65, for harsh environments.
If you need a flush diaphragm pressure transducer for a hazardous environment, we can offer an ATEX certified version, please contact us.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg